"You didn't come into this world—
you came out of it, like a wave from the ocean.
You are not a stranger here."
Readers of In the Fullness of Time will recognize this quote from the book's epigraph. This mantra/motto/spell has been extremely comforting to me during this past year and I feel honored and blessed to extend it to you.
I specifically chose to do this wearable spell in yellow because it corresponds to the solar plexus chakra: the seat of personal power, identity, authenticity, confidence, and self acceptance. A balanced solar plexus is absent of shame—it invites us to love and accept ourselves, just as we are. When we abandon shame as a primary emotion, we begin to see ourselves as fundamental to existence, a symptom of the universe, a representative of the cosmos, as Carl Sagan said.
We are not strangers here.
- garment dyed in the happiest buttery yellow for a sacral chakra spell
- 6.5 ounce garment dyed cotton
- All gender fit, true to size (Neghar is seen wearing a medium for an oversized look—her true size is small or XS)
- Shrink resistant
- High neck and drop sleeves
- (this is the same beloved garment as the "don't worry," "reefer," and "this must be the place" tees)
Made ethically in Los Angeles by folks earning fair wages + benefits
Screenprinted by a family owned printer in Newbury Park, CA
Alchemized and illustrated by Neghar Fonooni
To preserve the lifespan of your tee, it is highly recommended that you wash inside out, cold, with like colors and dry with low or no heat.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL