Desert Jasper Saguaro Sweatpants
The Road to Nowhere collection, inspired heavily by the Talking Heads song of the same name, was born from my love of the desert. It's giving soft desert tones, golden healer quartz, vintage Turkish rugs, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, terracotta pots, and polychrome jasper. I think it might be the most “me” of any collection I’ve ever curated.
The energy of this collection is the same energy I feel whenever I visit the desert: peaceful, present, and cosmically aligned. It feels like an aesthetic and spiritual homage to my Mesopotamian/Anatolian roots while also honoring my retro California style.
These all gender sweatpants features a handrawn saguaro cactus (an homage to the massive saguaro, Emilio, at our Tucson Gem Show house). They are hand dyed by me in a custom created desert jasper colorway.
- standard all gender sizing, true to size
- 50% Cotton | 50% Polyester, soft + comfy feel
- sourced from vertically integrated, ethically responsible and socially compliant, WRAP certified factories
- Screenprinted in LA by a small, family run business
- Imagined, designed, + fulfilled by a WOC, single mama, and child of immigrants
Care: Wash cold, inside out, tumble dry low or hang dry
*ALL SALES ARE FINAL*