Reefer University represent!
Do you love reefer? If so, this tee is for you. That's it, that's the pitch!
I alchemized this custom tie dye colorway by mixing blue violet, lavender, and periwinkle fiber reactive dyes to create a color I call ultraviolet—a gateway to the crown chakra, the last stop on the spectrum of visible light.
Throw on your new favorite tee, light a doobie, and chill to the max.
- hand dyed ultraviolet colorway
- 6.5 ounce garment dyed cotton
- All gender fit, true to size (Neghar is seen wearing a medium for an oversized look—her true size is small or XS)
- Shrink resistant
- High neck and drop sleeves
- (this is the same beloved garment as the "don't worry" and "this must be the place" tees)
Made in Los Angeles by seamstresses paid fair wages + benefits
Screenprinted by a family owned printer in Newbury Park, CA
Created, illustrated, and hand dyed by Neghar Fonooni
Due to the nature of tie dye, every piece is completely unique. Dye variations and "imperfections" are to be expected. To preserve the lifespan of your tee and prevent bleeding, it is highly recommended that you wash inside out, cold, with like colors and dry with low or no heat.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL