S+S Joggers (Black)
The S+S all gender jogger is designed to coordinate perfectly with tops from the Whatever Forever collection. The design features the iconic hand drawn WF ouroboros along with a crescent moon and "Salt & Sorcery" in blackletter font.
The ouroboros is an ancient symbol of wholeness, completion, and infinity. It reminds us that time is a construct, everything dies, and everything comes back around.
These joggers are extremely soft and cozy and feature a comfortable all gender cut. I'm 5'2, 135 pounds, and I can comfortably wear an XS-Large (my preferred size is small). Throw them on, pour a whiskey, roll a joint, and find yourself somewhere between cosmic trust and existential dread :).
Lisel and Andrew have different body types and are wearing a size medium
Sizing: standard all gender sizing
- Grey Heather: 52% Cotton/48% Polyester
- elastic waistband with shoestring drawcord
- 1x1 ribbing at ankle cuffs
- sewn eyelets
- sewn fly detail
- back pocket & Jersey lined hand pockets
- relaxed fit
- sourced from vertically integrated, ethically responsible and socially compliant, WRAP certified factories
- Screenprinted in LA by a small, family run business
- Imagined, designed, + fulfilled by a WOC, single mama, and child of immigrants
Care: Wash cold, inside out, tumble dry low or hang dry, wear in place of existential dread.
NOTE: Due to the nature of screenprinting, some joggers will have residue from the tacky used to keep the screens in place during printing. THIS IS NOT A DEFECT. It will wash out very easily.
*ALL SALES ARE FINAL*